Friday, May 19, 2006

A Call to Prayer

Yes . . . it has been a while since I’ve last posted a blog on here. While it’s true that I’ve actually been home for a few weeks now J . . . my life really hasn’t slowed much. You see, traveling is only one-third of my job. There’s the pre-production and planning process, the traveling and production aspects (videotaping, photographing, etc.), and lastly the post-production (logging, editing, etc.) of the videos and photos.

At the moment, I’m multi-tasking. I’m planning for new trips, videotaping locally for some current projects, logging photos/videotapes from previous trips, and editing a few video features. Basically, that’s pretty typical.

So how can you be praying for me right now? First and foremost . . . for God’s wisdom and direction. Because, you see, I cannot accomplish anything without Him. And for God to gain the glory in all that I do, I must first seek His face. Which leads me to prayer request #2 . . .

Please pray that I will not forsake my time with Christ each day. I desperately need discipline (in many areas of my life), and your prayers can be the gentle “push” behind my back when my stubbornness comes into play. I believe with all my heart that God does answer prayers. So pray with confidence, because you are being heard. And please let me know how I may be praying for you!

May God bless each of you right now as you’re reading these words! My prayers for you are attached to this message. And whether I know you or not . . . you have been prayed for. And the Father knows you intimately. Take care, my friends, and spend a moment in the presence of Christ right now. He’s waiting . . . and listening. J

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Ms. Margie,
I don't know know what to say! Are you shopping where you are at? Do you walk a lot? I am glad that you are ok! your little buddy Adrian Acosta

Anonymous said...

It was soooo great to meet you and spend time with you at Sallateeska. You are truly an amazing woman and Christ Follower. It's been an honor!
Mel Yearack