Thursday, November 17, 2005

Where to begin?

Wow! I've been on so many trips to so many different places -- each with a specific purpose. Where do I begin? Well . . . I don't think that I'm going to necessarily start in the order of my trips. I'll just tell the stories as they come to me. But first . . . nothing that I do would be possible without Jesus Christ. He has not only given me life, but He is my life. I pray that everything that I do will glorify Him. And I pray that when others see me . . . that they will see Him in me. Each one of my travels is for Him.

I know that many of you may be thinking that I sound just like some sort of religious nut. But it's not about religion. It's about faith. And it's about a personal relationship. And anytime that you want to know more . . . please . . . just let me know.

In the meantime, enjoy my stories. And may God use them to touch you in some way. For His glory!

No comments: